Make your own candles using your upcycled Bonne Maman Jars!
- Your favorite essential oil scents
- Clean Empty Bonne Maman jars
- Wood Wicks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Double Boiler System
- Melt the wax using a double boiler method to avoid burning your wax.
- Bring the melted wax to about 175°F, then remove from the heat and let it settle to 150°F.
- While the wax settles, using a hot glue gun adhere the base of the wick to the center bottom of the empty Bonne Maman jar.
- Once the wax reaches below 150°F, add your choice of fall essential oil scents.
- After mixing in the scents, gently pour your mixture into jar. Brace the wick using a pair of scissors or a knife to avoid the wick moving.
- Let your candle dry for 4+ hours.
- Trim the excess wick and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.